So is my new job.
So things are looking up here. Kirstin has a lot of homework and she actually needs my help with it so that is fun. I am an Algebra wiz for some reason always have been and she has troulbe in math so I have been having a great time helping her with it everynight. Seven has made a bunch of friends and seems more like her outgoing self. I am so happy that htey seem to be adjusting better!
As for my job while I am still not sure if it's well suited for me I seem to be getting the hang of it and that makes it easier. Here's to hoping that things brighten up even more over the next weeks and we all adjust more
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that things are going better with school and work! It always takes time to adjust, and your girls will.
Lori B., here! I tried to reregister on Just Frugal, but I am not able to view the Confirmation Code, so I'm still stuck! Sorry to be such a pain, but I sure do miss you gals there! Hope we can figure something out soon. :(
Post a Comment