Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Day of School!


Yesterday was the first day of school for Kirstin and Seven... They both had a horrible day. People made fun of what Kirstin was wearing and Seven justhad an overall bad day topped off with cutting her foot open when she got home from school!


I just hope today they had a better day!

4 comments:

Lori said...

! It's Lori B. from Just Frugal! I'm sorry your kids had a rough day. I know what's its like being the new kid. Kids can be so mean sometimes.
I know this is going to sound really "stalkerish", but I can't get into Just Frugal anymore. Please email me, so that I can explain what's going on. Thanks!
BTW! Tell your girls that they are very pretty and those kids are just jealous of them. LOL

Melinda said...

The girls look so grown up! Those mean CA kids, teenagers just need to keep their mouths closed unless they have something nice to say!!! I hope things get better and they like school there!

Just Frugal said...

Hey Lori B I researched and you aren't even registered anymore it is VERY weird. IF you re-register you should be fine. I will make sure you get added to all the forums that you were allowed into before. I have a tech ticket in on it but all your posts are gone as well it is something we have never had happen before! I hope you come check my blog because I dont' even have your email address!

ashley said...

ouch seven! your bf ashley