When I decided to get a job I was hoping it would be a fun way to get out of the house and it would also help us remain frugal because I would be bringing in some money. Well let me tell you! I have NOT been frugal! Since I have been living it up in mommy clothes for FIVE years ya know jeans and T shirt or sweat pants and T shirt I had NO IDEA how pricey nice work clothes would be! Even going into the lower priced stores for these thigns was a major sticker shock for me! I am just SO overwelmed! Chris tells me I look fine when I go to work but I "feel" so out of place because I have no idea what I am supposed t be wearing! Talk about feeling old and out of touch! So I have spent quite a bit on my new clothes and I still feel out of touch! I just can't wait to get my first paycheck and make it a more FRUGAL adventure than it has been up to now!
I do however like getting out of the house and talking with people and I think I will really like my new job. Training is complete now and I start on Sat full time. Times are changing int he house as well...Kirstin has had to take some more responsibility and has watched the younger girls a couple times for short spots of time. So far so good. I am really proud of them, and sad that they all don't need as much as I thought they would.....
Chris isn't handling the me working thing as well. He isn't used to me being gone and isn't the best cook lol but he's managing the kids pretty well.
I can say that I truly miss my family while I am gone...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment