Ok so I am not feeling all happy about my new job. It's been so long since I worked and the last time I worked I was...well the boss for the most part. So not having any CONTROL of any kind is driving me NUTS! Ok I admit it I am a total control freak 100% of the time. So not being the boss is driving me crazy.
Ok taking deep breaths LOL
SO on a sunnier side of life, the older girls started school today. Fate doesn't start till August they are on different tracks for the year round schooling. So Seven is now a middle schooler and Kirstin is in the 8th grade! When did I get so old? I never thought that "mid 30's" was old till I got here! Watching the kids grow up has truly aged me. I am praying that the girls both have a good first day and that they didn't get picked on for being the new kids or anything. I am sure to blog more about this all tomorrow.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment