Well yesterday was a horrible day for me. I was overwhelmed with sadness and i missed my old comfortable life in MI. I cried a lot and just felt awful. No matter what I tried I still felt yucky.
So today I made an effort to get up early and get fate and me on the road to the beach. We still didn't really get moving till 10:30Am and then we left for the beach around 11Am made it there in 35 min and spent most of the day getting back home around 5PM. It was a much better day for me to get out and look at the ocean I suppose the sunlight helped me to feel better too.
I talked Fate into going for a nice long walk on the beach rather than just sitting there and it felt really nice to be more active. It's just too bad with the price of gas that we can't go to the beach everyday it would be so much nicer than sitting here feeling sorry for myself!
Today is almost over, Fate is in the bath and tomorrow is another day!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Heather!
It's Andrea from JF! I haven't been posting on there very much but I always read. I LOVE your blog. You will have to check out mine ( although I have been very lazy lately). I just wanted to say that your girls are gorgeous and I hope you are getting settled in CA. I TOTALLY relate to the whole moving thing and how you feel. We have moved so many times. It is very hard at first, but hang in there. It will get better. I hope we can stay in touch!
Post a Comment