Well I did it I got in the car and drove Fate and me to the beach! It only took about 35 mins on the freeway and some side roads. It was a very nice beach. I was scared of the traffic at first but I made it there ok. And we had a good day spent about 3 hours there. ON the way home it took 2 hours to get home though because of traffic and accidents ect. I think if I would have left sooner or later I could have missed the traffic have to time it better next time.
But the good news is I CAN do things with the girls and be ok! It is going to take some time to get used to the hustle and bustle of this place though. I just don't understand why everyone is in a such a big hurry and drive so fast here. I will survive though.
Today I am taking Fate to a movie. I wish the older girls were home today, I miss them something horrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment