Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where's the weather?!

Ya know I realize that some people will think I am crazy but my goodness how can people stand for it to be bright and sunny EVERYDAY. There isn't a cloud int he sky and it's always sunny! Back in Michigan they are having grand summer thunderstorms, and wacky weather. Not that I would want to be blessed with the tragic weather that created the floods etc, but SOMETHING other than the same thing everyday would be nice... I am rooting for an overcast cloudy day to arrive soon!But I don't think I am going to get it!

Just had to vent. I wish Fate and I could go to the park during the day but it's just too darn hot! Then at night it gets down right chilly fast LOL I can't win right?

I wonder why people don't find boring blogs about mundane daily life as exciting as others ;)

No comments: