Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We are now Texans!















The move was a bumpy one for sure, but we are very glad to be settled. I have started to feel a stronger urge toward my frugal ways now that we are here too! I am much more in my element here!




I have even recreated my "binder" program... it used to be "notebooks" years ago i had a notebook for everything but seems like the binder idea I got from Angie Hoag works much better!

Having a place to put the grocery ads and coupons and lists is much better than trying to "wing it" it makes being frugal an organized adventure and challenges me.


A binder for everything in my life is my goal... so the next ones I make will be for each of the kids and even one more for myself and my husband!
Since I am really getting back into my frugal first love couponing I will have to let you all know how I do!


No comments: