Saturday, February 21, 2009

Getting back on the frugal wagon feels SO good!

Ya know I have struggled for years since my re-marriage to stay on the frugal path! Being married to someone who does not come to the frugal life willingly has always been a struggle. But I have new focus and new frugal goals. I figure if I make them MY goals and not really "his" goals then at least I will feel like I am getting back into the frugal living lifestyle I love! And I can say without a doubt that my hubby LOVES it when there is a hot meal on the table and lots of homemade snacks around so whether he knows it or not he IS living a much more frugal life than he knows!

I have all my coupons pretty well organized and now I am getting ready for my first big shopping trip with coupons....it feels like forever since I trucked into a store loaded with my coupons and ads and left feeling like the queen of the world.... I am excited to get that feeling back!

I have started to make little changes around the house too. I started cutting back on my laundry soap again...and other little things that the kids and hubby haven't noticed yet.

I feel SO much better!

I am reaffirmed my NO CREDIT CARD use goal and I plan on sticking with it. We WILL live within our means!

I feel liberated.....

No comments: