Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fashion Bug Deal

The other day I got a coupon from Fashion bug for $10 off a $25 purchase. So I ran up there to see if they had anything useful....well they are having their buy two bras get two free sale.. The ONLY bra I have found that fits me is THEIRS......No underwire yet still lifts all the places that I need lifted ect...so....I am the proud owner of 4 new bras....for $30 AND I also two new shirts they were only $3 each on sale so my total was still only 31.27since I had my $10 off coupon... ( if not for CA state tax it would have only been 26 something)

The Bras alone without the sale and coupon would have cost $60+ so I got agreat deal! Then I got home and it he mail is ANOTHER $10 off a $25 purchase so i am debating whther to run up and get myself four more bras! I hadn't bought any new bras in over 4 years... so I guess it's time right?

So maybe today I will run back up there again....

2 comments:

Frugalmommie said...

you got some great deals!!

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.