First of all I want to THANK Angie(Frugalmommie check out her blog!) for kicking my butt back into coupon using mode! The store by our house does TRIPLE coupons up to 39 cents and double coupons up to 50 cents...I made out GREAT!I went to the store with the intent of only getting the items I had coupons for ...I however found some good deals which drove up the price a little...I took a picture of some of the stuff but not all of it...I also got a GREAT meat deal four packages of steaks (family sized) all together were only $19.95 for all four packages! Unheard of, they were just putting them out. They are exspiring today but since I poped them right int he freezer I am not worried! I am Excited So that is $20 of stuff I didn't need but I felt it was too good of deal to pass up and I suppose the fact we have been eating nothing but pasta lately it just sounded too good.
So the best deal i got was on the Danimals. We already had six coupons for $1 off each. then three of the ones we had coupons for had $1 off any danimal on them so we peeled them off and got three more of a kind we hadn't ever tried. All the Danimals were on sale 2 for $3 so we got 9 packs of a variety of kinds for 50 cents each! I was SO excited!
Pretty much everything else was purchased with coupons as well other than the fruit and milk which aren't in the picture anyway. Milk KILLED me....$3.48 still for EACH gallon and I needed two. I had a coupon for a certain kind of milk but they didn't have any left of course!We got a free bottle od diet Dr Pepper and several other items ended up being free after coupon and sale..
So my starting total before coupons and sales: $214.86
Total after sales: $164.74
Total after coupons: $85.78
I am jumping in my shoes! I am SO excited and pleased that this CAN be done again! My goal now is to buy the Angel food at the end of this month and then not shop for a month. Don't forget not everything is in the picture!
1 comment:
Great Trip Heather!!! WAY TO GO!!!
Post a Comment