Monday, September 15, 2008

Famiy night Sept 15 2008



















It was nice for me to RELAX enough to enjoy our family music night. Chris always does such a good job with the girls and I just always seem to be "busy" but a recent cold has slowed me down enough to see the light. I enjoyed listening to all the girls play and dance. It's something i always took for granted that they all love music as much as Chris and I do. Anyway here are a few pics from tonight festive events!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like a great night! Glad you enjoyed it! Kayelyn is playing flute now too.

Frugalmommie said...

Heather..I don't mean to highjack your thread, but I can't get on to just frugal. I wasn't able to Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Today at church I got online and was able to post. But, when I got home it was the same thing..I can't access the site. I did delete my cookies and history and restart my computer ( twice I did this) and it didn't help. I am still not able to get onto just frugal. PLEASE HELP! I miss you guys!! Just Frugal is my favorite site!!